Built 400 years ago, The Seven Harrow was formally known as The Seven Balls. It has been, and will continue to be, an icon landmark in Harrows history. The building was first licensed in 1759 and has been serving as a social heart for the area ever since.
The pub has now been transformed into a modern Indian restaurant, lounge and cocktail bar. Join us for major sporting events, to celebrate a special occasion, or enjoy a cocktail in our lounge.
“The Seven wonders of the world, to see, to hear, to touch, to taste, to laugh and to love”